Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My face or yours???

Hi!!!! OMG! I know I haven't posted anything in such a looooong time :(.. I had a really bad couple of months, and ran into a bad luck spree. But no worries, all that is behind and I know that deep down it makes me a stronger women.

Soooo.. I just recieved a new book in the mail!!! I know what your thinking......a new BOOK??? really all excited over a book?? hehe



 But it's not any book ...it this..

I am really excited to learn a little more on contouring and learning about different types of faces. I am getting ready on starting my makeup work porfolio so I'm trying to learn as much as I can.


Do you guys have any suggestions on what I could do??

1 comment:

  1. The book looks fabulous! especially JLO! how about a great easy way to apply concelear? I would like to know that. Xo

    ReplyDelete